"Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Some People that I See Everyday Who Make Me Happy
Mark, many moons ago in 6th grade
Marina, 5th grade
Emma, pre-school
Nico, a.k.a Vlad the Impaler, 2nd grade
Mason, 8th grade
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wait, now I want to see the picture of you in 6th grade!!! I was so excited to see it... and as I came to the end, it was not there? POST IT, POST IT!!!
I loved the pictures, but I will say what everyone else said. I want to see the cute pictures of you. Have a great day! As always I am thinking of you!
4 comments:
Wait, now I want to see the picture of you in 6th grade!!! I was so excited to see it... and as I came to the end, it was not there? POST IT, POST IT!!!
They make us smile too, just need to add a Margie picture! Oh, the news about the irish twins is out now...
I loved the pictures, but I will say what everyone else said. I want to see the cute pictures of you. Have a great day! As always I am thinking of you!
They are a nice bunch of people! :)
Post a Comment