The kids had fun posing at every one of these "insert head here" signs in Saint-Malo. Of course, Mason is nowhere to be found but he posed more willingly at Mont St. Michel and Normandy.
Just a side note, Mason, Nico & Emma all got sick after vacation and spent some time home from school. They had throat, ear, and chest infections, and I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get another call from the school nurse! Can't wait till they're all past this stage in life when they pick up germs so easily.
I've decided our lives (and blog) would be rather boring if we didn't live in France, ha ha. So, that's why I'm milking our trip pictures for all they're worth. We're still waiting to hear of our future: will we stay in France, go to the UK, or return to the U.S.? Stay tuned . . .
1 comment:
Oh the memories! I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment