Yes, Christmas was months ago. I've gotten over being spot on with this blog and it's timing. So off to our winter break to Belgium.
 |
| Emma loves a good carousel |
 |
| Nico's fondness for them on display, too |
 |
| Checking out the colorful MP chocolate |
 |
| The kids just love their family portrait in La Grand-Place |
 |
| Chameleon time |
 |
| Ostrich man |
 |
| "The smallest house in Brussels" |
 |
| Déjà-vu! Last time here Emma was a bun in the oven :) |
 |
| UNESCO World Heritage Site |
 |
| Mannequin Pis, the man of the moment |
 |
| Feeling the love |
 |
| Recreating photo from 5 years ago, Mark adds something different this time! |
 |
| Surprise, another carousel for Nico |
 |
| Just one of Mason's many GQ shots (I take so many since he used to hate me taking his photo) |
 |
| Marché de Nöel |
Brussels just makes me happy. Let's make that Belgium in general. I know both times we visited it was cold, rainy, and grey, but the beauty and architecture of the city, the chocolate, the people, the waffles, the frites . . . what's not to love? We first came in 2005 when I was pregnant with Emma, and this time she was enthralled with her introduction to Mannequin Pis (ok, not really).
No comments:
Post a Comment